OLD GOVERNOR'S MANSION MUSEUM STORE
Section 8.03.00 - OLD GOVERNOR'S MANSION MUSEUM STORE
Section 8.03.01 - MISSION
The Old Governor's Mansion Museum Store, an integral part of GCSU's learning environment, seeks to enhance the quality of campus life by helping preserve GCSU's and Milledgeville's cultural history while providing quality merchandise including mementos and souvenirs.
Section 8.03.02 – CASH CONTROL POLICY
1) Count cash in drawer every morning before opening and every afternoon before closing using Cashier’s Batch Work Sheet.
2) After closing, run the daily deposit report for sales records and place in register under cash drawer.
3) Do daily deposit using Cashier’s Deposit Work Sheet. Complete deposit form to accompany deposit. Monies received and Daily report forms are transported to the business office for deposit.
4) Each register user should use their personal Bobcat Card to sign in/out when running the register.
5) Drawer is to be removed from register at closing and LOCKED in closet until reopening the store.