ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES & CAMPUS OPERATIONS
Administrative Services & Campus Operations
The Division of Administrative Services and Campus Operations provides excellence in the stewardship and enhancement of the critical fiscal, human and physical resources of the University in support of achieving its academic mission.
By maintaining a strong financial base, resilient physical resources and a vital and vigorous workforce, the division will support the university’s mission, vision and values.
Integrity – The division will be honest, fair, impartial and unbiased in its dealings both with and on behalf of Georgia College.
2. Excellence – Duties will be performed to foster a culture of excellence and high quality.
3. Accountability – Trustworthiness through safeguarding our resources and being good stewards of the human, physical and fiscal resources given to our care.
4. Respect – Recognize the inherent dignity and rights of every person, and do the utmost to fulfill the resulting responsibility to treat each person with fairness, compassion and decency.
5. Customer Service – Provide services that meet the needs of our customers by being professional, responsive and reliable while exceeding our customers’ expectations.
6. Diversity – Promote principles that embrace diversity by encouraging tolerance, mutual respect and acceptance of differences throughout the division and the university.
7. Employee Value – Emphasize the value of our employees through growth and development while encouraging initiatives and creativity.
8. Innovation – Develop and implement new ideas to improve services.
X indicates those University Strategic Goal(s) addressed by this unit:
Unit Goal 1: Provide accurate, timely, and cost effective services to the university community in support of the University Mission
Unit Goal 2: Deliver innovative services and opportunities directly to students in order to enhance their overall college experience
Unit Goal 3: Ensure compliance with all USG, federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and guidelines
Unit Goal 4: Provide an exemplary educational and visually pleasing environment through the use of creative design, quality construction, and dedicated stewardship
Unit Goal 5: Provide training and assistance to anyone interested in order to obtain maximum benefit from the services offered by the Administrative Services & Campus Operations Division
Unit Goal 6: Provide high quality, reasonably priced goods and services through our Auxiliary and Administrative Services operations
Unit Goal 7: Develop and implement efficient channels of communication in order to keep all employees within the Division abreast of the information they need to be effective in their assigned duties